- What is an Online Payment Gateway?
- An online payment gateway is a software system that would allow you to accept, process, and manage payments from your
customers over the convenience of the internet.
- What do I need to get started?
- All you need is to contact our Sales or Merchant Services Team and we'll send you a checklist of our requirements.
- What fees do I have to pay?
- You only need to pay an affordable one-time setup fee and yearly recurring annual fee
- What happens after my application is approved?
- Once your application gets approved we will give you your own access to our merchant's system and we'll send you our API.
It's a simple, hassle-free and Plug n Play system to start accepting payments online.
- How do I cancel my account?
- Should you not be satisfied with our service or if for some reason you wanted to cancel our services just simply send us an
email through our Merchant Services Team and they will be assisting you.
- What credit card types may I accept?
- We can process both Visa and Mastercard. We are currently expanding our payment interchange to accept AMEX, JCB,
CUP and more.
- Will WonderlandPay integrate with our shopping cart?
- Yes. Our API is compatible with the most popular shopping carts like zencart and os commerce.
- Which countries does WonderlandPay operate in?
- All countries. WonderlandPay is present around the world.
- Will the customers be redirected to another website?
- Yes. The customers, when placing orders, will be redirected to our secure payment page to ensure that their payment details
(card, name, address, etc) are kept secure and confidential.
- How will I get paid for credit card transactions?
- Our Settlement Team will wire your payments to your bank account and our Merchant Services Team will confirm this by
sending you the bank slip together with a detailed report of the transactions covered by the payout.
- When will I get paid for credit card transactions?
- You get your first settlement at the end of the fourth week after the first transaction and weekly afterwards, provided that
you meet the minimum required amount of $5000.
- Will I receive regular confirmation of payments from WonderlandPay?
- Definitely. Our friendly Merchant Services Associates will be updating you.
- How do I issue refunds?
- We will give you access to our WonderlandPay merchant system where you could monitor your transactions and do the
- I am getting an error regarding a particular transaction, what does that error mean?
- Should you encounter any errors or technical difficulties, our friendly associates are standing by to assist you. You can reach
us by email, phone, skype or MSN.
- What should I do when some transactions do not appear on my report?
- Should you encounter any discrepancies, our friendly associates are standing by to assist you. . You can reach us by email,
phone, skype or MSN.
- Can I have multiple users for my WonderlandPay account?
- Definitely. You can add users to your account and even customize the access that each user can have.
- Is there a minimum transaction volume or a minimum amount of transactions required per month?
- There is NO minimum transaction volume. Also, NO minimum numbers of transactions are required per month.
- Is there a limit to transactions?
- We do not limit the transaction volume. However, we set a limit on the amount per Transaction, Amount of transactions per
day, and Amount of transactions per month. In the event that you would need to increase your limit, our merchant services
would be available to take your request.
- Is there a holdback amount and how long before I get this holdback amount?
- For USD credit card transactions, WonderlandPay will reserve 10% of the transaction amount as security deposit. The reserved
funds will be paid out to you after 180 days.
- Do you have any restrictions on products sold (we do not sell class 1, 2 and 3 controlled)
- We can process uncontrolled pharmacy but exclude hormonal products and Class of cholesterol.
- Where is the processor located?
- We hold operations in the Philippines, HK, and China
- Please explain your requirements for payouts in detail, i.e. proof of delivery etc.
- Payout for settlement is scheduled every week. You will be informed which day your account will be assigned to at the
beginning. Newly created accounts will be settled on the 4th week initially, succeeding payouts will be processed weekly on
your assigned day thereafter. 70% confirmed delivery is required to get a full payout. However, if the proof of delivery is
below 70%, only those confirmed delivered will be processed for settlement.
- What day of the week do you process payouts?
- Days for payouts vary from merchant to merchant. Each will be assigned a particular day and payouts will be processed
during that day every week.
- What information does your API require that we send for each transaction?
- We would require all transaction details that are allowed by PCI-DSS.
- What is PCI DSS?
- The PCI Data Security Standard represents a common set of industry tools and measurements to help ensure the safe
handling of sensitive information. The standard provides an actionable framework for developing a robust account data
security process - including preventing, detecting and reacting to security incidents.
- Can you provide screen shots of all the areas of your website that we would use to administer our account or arrange
- or us to have a tour? We want to see how we cancel sales, request refunds, get reports on sales, refunds,
chargebacks, settlements, etc.
We apologize but only merchants can access the software. Do not worry, we have the IT support to advise you how to do it.
- Do you require proof of delivery for orders before settlement? If so is it for all transactions or a % of transactions
etc. Please explain.
- It depends on the agreement and type of business. For such businesses where proof of delivery is required, our settlement
team requires 70% delivery confirmation to get a full payout. If delivery confirmation rate is below 70% only those confirmed
delivered will be settled.
- Do you have any special programs or development programs for new users of your service?
- Our service is not standalone software that will reside on your system. We will be able to process your payments by
integration through our API. As for new users, our processing is simple and it addresses both technical users and new users.